My Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family Law, Divorce & Child Custody
Committed to providing you with reliable service
Anderson Law Office advocates for clients in Family Law, Divorce and Child Custody cases. Based in Champaign, I am familiar with the courts throughout all of Champaign County Illinois. I have the necessary skill to help you resolve your legal problem. I am focused on your success. Please read my profile to learn more about my professional background.
Knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Anderson Law Office has a thorough understanding of Illinois law. I work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. I answer all of your questions as I guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as parental responsibilties and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. I am dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Parental Responsibilities – Decision Making and Parenting Time: When you are going through a divorce, the well-being of your children is always a top priority. I have significant experience in all aspects of child custody law. I am dedicated to protecting your right to raise your child in a healthy environment.
- Child Support Modification: Child support agreements and orders are based on the financial circumstances of everyone involved. When those circumstances change, orders may need to be modified. I am an experienced attorney who helps parents modify child support orders and agreements.
- Maintenance: When you get a divorce, there are many decisions that you and your ex-spouse need to make, including financial support. Maintenance, or spousal support, is a major part of divorce law. I work with you to reach an equitable maintenance agreement.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At my firm, my goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. I am here for you during your child support case.
- Custody (Relocation) – Prevention: Anderson Law Office helps noncustodial parents fight move-away plans that threaten their relationship with their children. The firm is experienced in highly contested family law cases and serves clients throughout Champaign.
- Equitable Distribution of Property: In Illinois, upon a divorce, all marital property must be divided equitably. I guide you through the equitable distribution legal process, ensuring that your rights are upheld.
- Modification: As life goes on, your financial and personal situations may change. I am experienced in helping you modify child support, parental responsibilities: decision making and parenting time, custody and visitation, and maintenance.
Paternity: Fathers’ rights is a sensitive topic in family law. Whether you are a mother looking to identify the father of your child or a father who is trying to gain child custody
rights, I have the knowledge and understanding to guide you through your
When you retain the services of Anderson Law Office, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact a reputable Champaign law firm today
Anderson Law Office sees your case through from start to finish. Let me work with you to address your legal concerns. My office is conveniently located in Champaign. Call the firm at 217-355-0400 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.